Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Tin Roof

Monday, March 8, 2010

Morning Sickness and 3oth Bday











I've missed out on so many updates because my computer isn't working right! Not fun! Well, I've also been super super sick from this pregnancy, so I haven't felt like doing much anyways. Huge highlight of the past couple of week was turning 30!!! Woohoo!! My family came in for the weekend and we had such a great time hanging out together...I am really just so thankful for my family. And, I still can't believe it, but my husband/family/friends actually pulled off a surprise party! I seriously did not know anything about it! I know Shane and Courtney worked really hard with all the details, and I'm so thankful for everyone that was there. I was super pumped to have my sweet friend Steph come in from College Station and stay the night! Priceless!! Something I will never forget is the incredible prayer time we had at the Loft during the party. There is nothing more amazing than sitting in the presence of God with all of the people I love the most in this world. And the letters that Courtney got together from all of my closest friends and family were absolutely unforgettable...each one touched my heart in such a special way...I am incredibly loved and blessed. So thankful for God's grace over my life!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend, I have been thinking about you daily! It was so great to be with you for a short while and I ALWAYS wish for more time with together! Jada has been way sick so we have been in recovery mode around here. Love you and hope to catch up soon!!!-

    ReplyDelete