Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Tin Roof

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hartlee's 2nd Birthday

I know, I know...it's been way too long! I'll go ahead and blame it on the pregnancy and the fact that my USB camera card reader broke :( But, I'm back! I'll try to catch up with some pics!


Lots and lots of sprinklers in the backyard :)


Popsicle fun with cousins Makenna and Emma



So crazy, but Hartlee likes to put on layers of Cannon's clothes...I think she has 5 different pants on in this pic!



Cannon took 2 weeks of swim lessons and did awesome!



Shane swimming with the kids in Leakey at the family reunion



Happy 4th of July! Pam-ma made them matching outfits with their names on them :)






My little cuties :)



Hartlee's first haircut...finally :) She did so good!



Makenna's ballet recital...we were so proud of her!




Baby Taran and Aunt Michelle came to visit!



My big girl is potty trained!!!


Happy 2nd Birthday, Hartlee!!



The big birthday bash...CareBear style! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment