Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Tin Roof

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1st Piggy Tails




Isn't she so sweet??! I figured out yesterday that I can put her hair in piggy tails and I am just in love with it! She looks so precious! What a gift she is.
We spent the weekend at Leakey for the Still Water W.O.W. (Weekend of Warriors) camp and absolutely loved it...I can't believe I didn't take one single picture :( Probably because I was freezing most of the time! Cannon had a blast playing with all of the guys and of course Hartlee totally loved being held and loved on by everyone. Shane and I got to speak about our relationship to about 130 middle school age students. I have never spoken with Shane and was totally unsure how it was going to play out, but I really felt like the Lord used our relationship to speak to these students...we really enjoyed it! And again, I was brought to a place of awe in what a tender, compassionate spirit that my husband has...he is truly amazing. I think I enjoyed more sitting back and hearing him speak. It was a very fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment