Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Tin Roof

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Orange Cup and Tumbleweeds

My alltime favorite new place to be at is Orange Cup!!! They have all natural frozen yogurt with probiotics and you can add all kids of yummy fresh fruit, nuts, fun cereal, you name it...it's absolutely delicious!! My kids love it too! I took Cannon and Hartlee yesterday (in the freezing cold weather) because I've realized if I stay out of the house I don't feel as nauseated! :) Cannon got his yogurt with Captain Crunch cereal and I got raspberries and pineapple...so yummy. And yes, Hartlee has red boot on...she loves them :)




We also found this really fun place for the kids to play, thanks to my sister Michelle...Tumbleweeds!! It's all a western/cowboy theme with so much fun stuff for the kids. And the best part...it only costs $5!! My friend Jill and I took our kiddos for a couple of hours and the totally enjoyed their time together...and I totally enjoyed my time with Jill :)

Hartlee on the zipline


Cannon and Samuel ready to take on the town!


2 comments:

  1. Where are these fun places?!? I wanna go! Love Hartlee's red boots - I had a pair just like that when I was her age and I NEVER took them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay...love the pics. miss u and love u!

    ReplyDelete