Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Tin Roof

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Surprise!

We are having another baby!...and we couldn't be more thrilled and excited about the good news :) I found out on Friday morning by taking a pregnancy test...okay, I took 2 of them just to be sure...and then I decided to surprise Shane. This is how he found out...


I told him to look at what Cannon wrote on Hartlee's diaper...and I just so happened to get it on video! :) He was very excited. Make no mistake...God has done this. This is definitely the work of the Lord's hands and we are so grateful. Cannon thinks it's going to be a boy...we'll see! Thank you, Lord, for your infinite love and your amazing grace!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO stinkin' excited for you! Owen and I have been praying for you around the clock! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY!!!!! SO excited! I love Menn Kids! :) The more the merrier. YAY!

    ReplyDelete