Christmas Pic

Christmas Pic

Tin Roof

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!











We spent a relaxing New Years at Grammy and Coach's house, catching up with an old friend. I always think it's so refreshing to welcome in a new year...I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for 2010. I desire to be more intentional with my time alone in God's Word, so I picked up a new devotional to help keep me on track...The Tender Words of God, by Ann Spangler...already so encouraged on day 2! The author talks about taking one month and acting as though God really loves you...then put the full force of your mind into believing that God loves you. It seems as though it's so easy to say "God loves me", but to truly believe it in the depths of your soul and to walk out in that extreme love has to be radically life-changing. Shane said he desires to "take care of the small things"...I'll keep you updated :)




We took the kids to the Emerald Rainbow Family Fun Center in Spring Branch today and they had so much fun...I think Daddy had just as much fun! Happy New Year my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i wish we couldve gone with - stinkin nap times!! :) Love you and LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff! I totally want to get that devotional now! and fran. chan book too! I LOVE Hartlee's hat too...where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete